Occasionally you may need to unblock a sender in Gmail.
33mail emails are sent from a single sender (firstname.lastname@example.org) so if you accidentally block a sender your 33mail emails may go into spam.
Unblocking is a simple process :
- Go to your gmail inbox in a web browser
- Click the gear icon in the top right
- Click ‘See All Settings’
- Click the ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’ Tab
- Scroll down to ‘The following email addresses are blocked…’
- Find the address you want to unblock and click ‘Unblock’
- Click ‘Confirm’ and you are good to go!